Children just love showing off what they made especially when they can add an adorable "Made By me" tag.? If you agree then you'll love our adorable e-printable Hawk Family E-Printable Made By Me Tags that contain graphics of all eleven children of the "It's Raining Doll Parties" Hawk Family on one sheet.
Download It's Raining Doll Parties E-Printable Free Made By Me Tags - .PDF Format
Cardstock or Heavier Weight Paper
Color Laser Printer
DMC Embroidery Floss
1. All of the doll party Made By me Tags are made the same way so follow the instructions for each of them. Print enough of the tags as you need for your doll party guests on heavier cardstock using a color printer.
2. Cut the tags out with scissors.
3. Punch a hole in upper left hand corner of the tag with a one-hole punch.
4. Cut a 10” long piece of the DMC embroidery floss.
5. Insert 10” long piece of DMC Embroidery floss in hole in tag and tie a knot.
6. Add doll party guests name or have them sign their tag.
Linda's How-Do-I Series? Step-by-Step Guide For Making Our It's Raining Doll Parties E-Printable Made By Me Tag E-Book Tutorial - .PDF Format
Copyright © 2013 - 2015 Linda Walsh Originals - All Rights Reserved. For personal use only.
To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book. Then just download our free .pdf e-book by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.
However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s ) without my permission.
Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.
Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.